[Owasp-board] owasp email address

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Oct 13 13:50:41 UTC 2010

Can we change this as email address infers some sort of
membership/affiliation. Having no restrictions may do some harm?

*I'd like to propose the motion at the next meeting that we define whom has
an owasp email address going forward.*
*Also individuals who have left OWASP have their email address revoked (if
this is possible).*
**
*Do the membership committee have an issue with this? Should all OWASP paid
members have an email address?*
*Does this mean corporate sponsors have an email address too??*
**
**
**
*I am proposing we restrict to:*
**
*Board members*
*Leaders: Project, Chapter*
*Staff*
*Active contributors (who can be seconded by project leaders).*

-ek

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member