[Owasp-board] Code of conduct, Ethics

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Oct 13 13:34:09 UTC 2010

This was drafted during the Summit in Portugal in 2008.  I would recommend a
"community review" during the upcoming summit.

Additionally, I thought this had been linked to the "individual membership"
description, but it didn't seem to be so I put it back.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP#CODE_OF_ETHICS

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403