[Owasp-board] FW: Starting date at OWASP.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Oct 12 18:08:52 UTC 2010

Yes that is correct

Dinis Cruz

On 12 Oct 2010, at 19:05, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Talk:September_8,_2010

Board, according to the September 8th minutes, “$9K has been approved to
proceed and hire Sandra and $6K for operational charges.”  and according to
this page:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Request_for_Proposals/Training_Managerthis
is a 3 month contractual position with a $6K operational budget that I
imagine would be expensed to Alison.

Am I correct?

So, this would be $3K/month and then evaluated January.

If I am correct, then we would initiate her employment as an independent
contractor as of 10/15.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403