[Owasp-board] Starting date at OWASP.

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Tue Oct 12 17:26:17 UTC 2010

Hi Dinis,

As we have agreed, I will officially start my collaboration with OWASP as
OWASP Training Manager on the 15th of October. I have been, for the past
couple of weeks, helping Paulo with little things related with the projects
and the collection of information for the Summit 2011 which allowed me to
brush up my wiki editing and also to get myself better familiarized with
OWASP's organization and culture.

With regard to my starting date and the more administrative details of the
process, would you let me know who I should contact and what information I
should prepare?

Many thanks, best regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva