[Owasp-board] In my last email I've forgotten a little note.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Oct 7 18:32:23 UTC 2010

Hello Simon,

In my last email I've forgotten a little note regarding the personal info
available on your username wiki page
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Psiinon.

That is to say that we usually request that OWASP Project Leaders and
Contributors fill in their username with their Resume/Curriculum Vitae, Wiki
Contributions and Email Address and that, even if I haven't forgotten that
you have clarified the reasons why you are using an alias, which to me are
perfectly understandable, I ask if you can find a way to share with us a
couple of Curriculum details, without compromising the desired anonymity, so
as to allow our community to build a proper idea of your technical profile
and to facilitate the contact within OWASP contributors. See
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro>  for an example.

I will be waiting for your thoughts to publicly announce this project.

Thanks much, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager