[Owasp-board] October and November meetings - IMPORTANT

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Oct 7 15:01:11 UTC 2010

I would like to set up a call for Monday 12 noon est (October 11).  I know
that there was no call this week.

I would also like to confirm everyone's travel to DC.  I know Alison had
arranged hotel rooms, and I am working on nailing down the face to face
meeting for November.  So far, the only definite I'm aware of for Monday and
Tuesday is that Jeff is teaching a class.  This would push the board to a
meeting similar to CA - Tuesday evening from 5-7.

So, please reply to everyone so I can make sure these meetings happen.
After November, we should go back to the commitment of the first Monday of
the Month.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403