[Owasp-board] Fw: [Global_conference_committee] The Global Conference Committeeis looking for a few good leaders!

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Oct 7 12:33:16 UTC 2010

Mark/Kate

Lets invite and capture a list of advisory members (people that do tradeshows/event planning for abc companies).  A email to the list of sponsors (marketing contacts we have) alerting them of this call for help would not only give us more ammo (people) but minds eye for sponsorships/public relations and a sense of community for the supporting organizations and ecosystem.

Owasp needs to expand the conferences planning circle to scale.