[Owasp-board] [Global_industry_committee] Fwd: Summit 2011 - Committee Guidance

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Oct 6 14:28:57 UTC 2010

Hi,
The board list had some chatter on OWASP strategy and would like each
committee to develop a strategy for the next 1 to 3 years.

Obviously the individual committee strategies are combined to produce a
baseline for overall OWASP direction.

I believe this is very important such that we are all pulling in the same
direction and the direction is agreed and defined by active members &
leaders.

thoughts or suggestions?

Eoin

--