[Owasp-board] Fwd: Questions?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Oct 5 11:52:00 UTC 2010

All,

I had a long discussion with Brad and recommended that he write up his
thoughts and send it to me so I could bring it to the Board.

I believe giving more concrete guidance to the committees is absolutely
critical, and not very difficult.  I suggest that we add this to the agenda
for the next Board meeting.

--Jeff