[Owasp-board] Richard - Vision - vote?

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Fri Nov 19 21:24:05 UTC 2010

Yes, in his draft proposal, it said:

"the total professional service fees for this OWASP Project are
estimated to be $5,000.00. Should there be any significant change in the
project scope and/or process content, we will discuss and agree on the
amount of fee adjustment (up or down) before proceeding. Any approved
out-of-pocket expenses will be invoiced separately. "

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member