[Owasp-board] Fwd: New OWASP Chapter in Porto Alegre - Brazil

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Nov 19 02:09:57 UTC 2010

FYI, the move to break Brazil into multiple chapters defused a lot of
tension here (see below)

We should do this more often

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* <Gustavo_Barbato at Dell.com>
*Date:* 18 November 2010 19:48:31 GMT
*To:* <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
*Cc:* <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, <cassio at owasp.org>, <wagner.elias at owasp.org>,
<Rafael_Dreher at Dell.com>
*Subject:* *New OWASP Chapter in Porto Alegre - Brazil*

Hi Kate,

  Earlier in this morning, Dinis has announced in his presentation at Appsec
Brazil 2010, in common sense with owasp-brazilian chapter, that we are going
to split the brazilian chapter in many local ones. One of them, is the Porto
Alegre, city that will host AppSec Brazil 2011.

  The main purpose of this email is that we'd like to formalize the Porto
Alegre chapter and ask for two @owasp.org accounts, one for me (chapter
leader - lgbarbato at owasp.org<mailto:lgbarbato at owasp.org<lgbarbato at owasp.org>>)
 and another for Rafael
(dreher at owasp.org<mailto:dreher at owasp.org<dreher at owasp.org>>)
[email protected]@lists.owasp.org>).

Thanks in advance,
Gustavo.

L. Gustavo C. Barbato
Dell | Compliance & Information Security – Security Consulting
office + 55 51 3274 1306, mobile + 55 51 9245 2950