[Owasp-board] DTCC/OWASP

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Nov 18 19:29:39 UTC 2010

Fantastic Mahi !!

Thank you for your support on getting this done downtown NYC  do we need sponsor for refreshments or is DTCC able to cover those costs?

Doug - We have Stevens and DTCC that have confirmed locations for 2011 what else do you have so far?

See you on 12/9 at the holiday party!?

Anyone else with a location(s) to report?