[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-Summit-2011] [owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Summit PowerPoint

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Nov 10 10:34:14 UTC 2010

Jeff, Dave, Matt and Tom

Here is the latest version of the Summit PPT.

You are our main Summit representatives at DC conference, so please try to
talk to the key players there and get them interrested in
going/participating

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>
*To:* dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, Dave Wichers <
dave.wichers at owasp.org>
*Cc:* "owasp-board at owasp.org" <owasp-board at owasp.org>, "
owasp-summit-2011 at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-summit-2011 at lists.owasp.org>,
Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *Re: [Owasp-Summit-2011] [owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP Summit
PowerPoint*

Dave,
Here are the slides that Jason and  I updated for presentation tomorrow
morning at AppSec DC on the Summit.
Thanks for presenting.
Lorna

--