[Owasp-board] Update: Secure Coding Quick Reference - Version 2

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Nov 9 15:39:01 UTC 2010

Dear Keith,

>From my side, I believe, this project's phase is finished.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Secure_Coding_Practices_-_Quick_Referen
ce_Guide

In my view, given the detailed documentation process you have kept and made
available, we can skip the step of filling in the review's release forms.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/:OWASP_Secure_Coding_Practices_-_Qui
ck_Reference_Guide/Releases/SCP_v2/Assessment

I am copying our GPC for us to see whether they agree.

Please let me know if you find any mistake in my update and, obviously, feel
free to change it as you find best.

Thank you for your relevant OWASP contribution and for making my work
easier.

Wish you a successful project presentation.

Best regards,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager