[Owasp-board] Roman Hustad

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Nov 9 05:20:12 UTC 2010

Dean,

I appreciate you sharing this heartbreaking news.  We would like to
recognize Roman's participation in OWASP at the AppSec DC conference and on
the OWASP  Leaders mailing list.  Would it be acceptable to the family to
share the message you sent?

Thanks,

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair
The OWASP Foundation
work: 410-707-1487
dean at thesax.es
"A true conservationist is a person who knows that the world is not given by
his fathers, but borrowed from his children."  -- John James Audubon