[Owasp-board] VPN for Alison

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Nov 4 20:41:19 UTC 2010

Great, thank you.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

From: Laurence Casey [mailto:larry.casey at aspectsecurity.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 4:42 PM
To: Kate Hartmann; larry.casey at owasp.org
Cc: OWASP Foundation Board List
Subject: RE: VPN for Alison

I just logged in to the machine without any problem from home. A reboot of
XP is not uncommon from time to time. One way that will probably help would
be to make a habit of installing updates and rebooting whenever she is in
the office. I just did that. If she still has problem, the next step would
be to recreate her account. I never have issues connecting to the machine
from home. I usually just login and reboot it for her. It is possible her
profile is messed up.

--Larry