[Owasp-board] Items for DC board meeting

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Nov 4 15:14:53 UTC 2010

Great idea!!!!
I believe we can learn something from Richard, he comes from great pedigree
(Ernst & Young). :0)
I think it makes strategic sense to discuss options with him and to gain
some of his insight.

We need to agree what we actually want in order to communicate our
objectives to Richard effectively. I believe we need to do this before
Richard talks to us (this may be the derailment jeff was talking about)
otherwise he may not understand context and limitations of our options,
gameplan etc.

-ek

--
Eoin Keary