[Owasp-board] Items for DC board meeting

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Nov 4 14:43:32 UTC 2010

Jeff,

1)  Rackspace offers both supported and unsupported hosts - the specific
breakdown of what they are offering are the very details to be worked
out.  They also have a hybrid model where we can mix and match fully
supported and unsupported hosts.  My understanding is that Larry doesn't
want to admin OWASP boxes going forward and I am taking that into
account in my planning.  If my assumptions about Larry's future
involvement are incorrect, I need to know that.  In general, we're
looking at getting ~10 cloud hosts (all Linux) to run the various bits
of our infrastructure plus have spares to experiment on.

2) The purpose of the Skype call is not to actually do the facilitation
but to make sure both parties are on the same page. Additionally, it
will ensure both the Board and Richard want to move forward to do the
actual work.  Assuming there is mutual agreement, then we'd need to set
a time for the actual meeting on goals for the board / OWASP.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member