[Owasp-board] Items for DC board meeting

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Nov 4 05:11:25 UTC 2010

Matt,

1) Do you know how the Rackspace solution stacks up against our
requirements?  Obviously the price is right, but will they provide any
support?  Will this help offload Larry's support to OWASP or will it just
make things more difficult for him?

2) I like the concept of getting someone to facilitate identifying some
goals for the board.  I suspect that this will massively derail the meeting
though.  Should we schedule some specific time just for this discussion?

--Jeff