[Owasp-board] (OWASP BOARD) comment on RFC: Two proposed next tweaks to the services registry

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon May 31 23:25:55 UTC 2010

Mike made claim tonight when he called me that he has been working very very closely with Dave and Jeff on this project - so either a. that is false, b. this is true (hence my suggestion to call them)

Personally as i expressed on the last board call OWASP Commercial Services should be OWASP Community Services if a registry/phone book was the goal and I liked http://www.securityscoreboard.com/reviews/tag/productsoffered/webapplicationsecurity ;)

Will try to skype you tomorrow wrapping up the holiday here in the USA then headed to OWASP Denver FROC so will talk wit hDavid Campbell and then to OWASP Mexico for chats with Juan so by the time we get to OWASP Sweden should have lots of points of view on this one.