[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] RFC: Two proposed next tweaks to the services registry

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon May 31 20:14:17 UTC 2010

Nice, really nice :(

Mike is really starting to be a problem guys, I'm sorry to say but this last
one (see email below) is very below the belt.

I'm trying hard to be fair with this guy, but am really losing my patience
here.

Please take into account that I DID call him up today, explained him my
'updated' model and mentioned that was going to present the model to the
OWASP board.

Dinis Cruz