[Owasp-board] (Paulo moving to Portugal) Re: Planning holidays

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon May 31 18:00:24 UTC 2010

Hi Board

In case you missed on the email below, Paulo is planning to move to Portugal
in mid August and due to the lack of response on this list he is a bit
worried if that will have any impact on his current OWASP employment
contract.

For the record, I think this is great news (since it will make his salary a
bit more relevant to the great work he is doing for OWASP) and I don't
expect any problems with his ability to deliver his services to OWASP.

The plan is for me and Paulo to continue to work together on a number of
OWASP Committees/Projects and although we will meet (physically) a bit less
regularly than now, the good-old-interweb should make it all smooth.

I asked Paulo to add this for vote at the next OWASP Board meeting. Last
week I spoke about it to Eoin+Matt and they were OK with it, so unless the
other board members have any problems with this move, it should be quick
voting item :)

Dinis Cruz