[Owasp-board] i just sent you a message on LinkedIn

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed May 26 23:50:40 UTC 2010

Kristan,

Start with

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Jobs you can post here we have over 21,000 people around the world

We have 150+ chapters around the world
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Chapter#Local_Chapters

See who is a member already and talk with them see:  http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership#Current_OWASP_Organization_Supporters_.26_Individual_Members

become part of the community of security people and you will find a wealth of talent.

get involved with one of our events next week Denver and Mexico with a WE"RE HIRING SIGN and you will have more people to talk with in one day then you might be able to handle ;)

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference

Of you can do it the other way... "beating your head against the wall" attempting to find qualified talent "The Old Way"

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
Board Member
OWASP Foundation