[Owasp-board] non profit sponsorship for printing

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon May 24 15:03:40 UTC 2010

I don't see a down side on this. I say go for it.

Perhaps we need to come up with a place on the wiki for companies that
offer these kind of deals - like an "OWASP Supporters" section or
something since they are not _really_ members.

I'd actually like to see a similar thing were users of OWASP that can
publicly declare their support but can't send dollars for a membership
(e.g. many governmental bodies).  It would be nice to get a long wiki
page full of entities which support the goals and mission of OWASP -
even if they can't directly fund our mission.

I think the trick would be to make sure they are less prominent then the
Members but still listed somewhere.  Maybe for the entities mentioned
above, we allow them to be listed and link to their sites but don't have
a logo.  Something to provide an incentive to become members for those
who can actually send $'s to OWASP.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member