[Owasp-board] Planning holidays

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Sat May 22 21:52:44 UTC 2010

Board,

I am sending enclosed the email in which I accepted OWASP’s job offer. This
year my salary has been raised to 24,000 pounds year. Quite a while ago
OWASP has also begun paying 20 pounds month for my internet access.

As for the additional week of holidays, I can live without it. One can
always have a better wage and more leisure time but I am globally satisfied
with my situation.

On another note, as we are talking about industrial relations and I have my
intention to return to Portugal clarified, I ask for your agreement to
change my work place. The departure can be reasonably re-arranged if OWASP
thinks it could be useful but I would like to target middle of August as the
date. I am certain I can continue working for OWASP in Portugal having Dinis
as my main hierarchy of contact without perturbing my performance.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org