[Owasp-board] Planning holidays

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri May 21 22:06:58 UTC 2010

Boardmembers,

If OWASP follows Aspect’s model then employees with 5 years experience earn
an extra week, so Paolo would ‘normally’ get 4 weeks at that time.  I don’t
know if this is explicitly defined for OWASP yet, or not. I think it is. I
think Paulo has been with OWASP for about 2 ¾ years now so he’s a little
over 2 years away from getting this.

I don’t think we should simply change this for him, but if he is more
interested in time off than money, we could give him a lower raise next year
and grant him an additional week off. An extra week is essentially a 2%
benefit.

What are your thoughts, particularly from you Europeans?

-Dave