[Owasp-board] OWASP Training - Logos

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 21 16:42:50 UTC 2010

Leaders, Committees,

As you already know we are currently running a Training pilot experience
under a “Chapters driven model with local Chapter organization in which the
courses are free for OWASP members, the contents are OWASP projects focused
and the costs are supported by a mix of funding i.e. local chapter budget,
external sponsorship, trainers sponsorship i.e. trip and/or accommodation
paid by themselves and local chapter members’ sponsorship i.e. taking
trainers in as guests“.

In this context, we have been offered a detailed Training logo proposal
(Generator’s courtesy - http://www.generator.pt/) with 5 five different
options and I ask if you would like to vote so as to we can chose the
initiative’s ultimate image.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/London/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_
you_can_use_TODAY#tab=Training_Logos

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/viewform?hl=en
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHpid2s2
TEcwR2VpMEcxZU40X1p5ZHc6MQ> &formkey=dHpid2s2TEcwR2VpMEcxZU40X1p5ZHc6MQ

Many thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Projects and resources you can use TODAY

OWASP Leaders,

For your information.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,