[Owasp-board] [Global_membership_committee] Could you please check whether or not Jie Wang has recently registered as OWASP member?

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue May 18 12:07:42 UTC 2010

Current flow of membership information is as follows:

Registration and payment through Cvent

Alison and I get email that someone has registered

Information is manually entered into Salesforce and into Spreadsheet that is
on wiki

What we are hoping to do is to change this flow so that registration can go
through a program directly into salesforce which will, in turn,
automatically update the spreadsheet in Google Docs (this is the one you see
on the wiki).

Once we are able to make this switch, we can pick and choose which fields
show up on the site.

Salesforce training is scheduled for last week in May.my list of questions
keeps growing J

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road