[Owasp-board] budget for training program

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue May 18 07:57:33 UTC 2010

I believe hosting free training will have a negative effect depending on
content.
If it is training strictly on OWASP tools and technologies that is fine,
If it is a "how to" training course why would people pay for training if
this is free?

I would prefer to call them "OWASP workshops" rather than training.

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member

http://asg.ie/