[Owasp-board] budget for training program

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue May 18 03:10:05 UTC 2010

I think you are over-estimating the original idea for this European tour
(since these 'Chapter-driven' training courses are designed to be easily
executed by the local chapter).

That said, talking about a 'proper' European tour of OWASP 1 day Training
courses, what I proposed is that we do this in two steps:

* A) in July 2010 organize a 5x '1-day training' events in Europe *(using
the model we have developed in London) using European OWASP resources (using
the chapters that already have budgets and have strong leadership teams)

* B) in Sep (or Oct) 2010 organize a 20x '1-day training' events in
Europe*(this time flying a couple US guys over here)

If we want to a proper tour in Sep/Oct tour, we need the July
'warm-up' exercise.

What I really would like to see in the Sep/Oct tour is a special focus on
the EU Universities that are involved with OWASP and to see if can use
this tour to kickstart the OWASP Academy program :)

Dinis Cruz