[Owasp-board] 2010 Summit

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon May 17 19:20:02 UTC 2010

It's definitely time for a Summit. I think the idea of a Board + Committee
Chairs + maybe a few others is very strong. I think doing it in conjunction
with one of the conferences and near a major air hub will maximize our
opportunities to get everyone together. DC in the fall makes the most sense
to me, but I'm open.

Are you suggesting that we fly in the board and chairs, and ALSO make it
open to anyone else who can get there?  That's fine with me, but means that
we couldn't host at Aspect for example.

--Jeff