[Owasp-board] 2010 Summit

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon May 17 18:40:48 UTC 2010

I like the idea, but then it will always be in the US.

If we want political correct spreading: we will have to do this in
Asia, South America or another part of the world. But we know up front
it will hugely increase the costs (what is our budget anyway) and low
attendance.

I proposed London - which is not Europe :-) or at least English people
see it that way - because it is very well reachable from the US and
Europe, where most OWASP leaders / members are located.

--Seba