[Owasp-board] 2010 Summit

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon May 17 18:30:12 UTC 2010

How about a survey of the potential attendees of the OWASP-ALL

We can cast a vote for 4 locations in the world - the question is where would you as a member of owasp foundation want it to be?  OWASP-Leaders have vote and then we can survey the OWASP-All community.

We know we have over 500 paid members in the USA hence a majority right out of the gate.

I really don't care where - just want to show transparency here