[Owasp-board] 2010 Summit

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon May 17 17:49:50 UTC 2010

Paulo, all,

I'd prefer to hold the summit somewhere near a major air hub to limit
fly-in costs and time.

Why don't we organize it in Royal Holloway http://www.rhul.ac.uk/,
where we had our first EU conference?
It's near Heathrow, they have affordable rooms and we should be able
to get discounts with our connections there?
details: http://www.conferences.rhul.ac.uk/Accommodation/index.html

I'd suggest to do this in a week-end, e.g. Oct 23-24 ?

Other ideas/ suggestions?

--Seba