[Owasp-board] 2nd OWASP Intern location?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed May 12 00:04:07 UTC 2010

I think we should open up the process and send the request (at least) to the
leaders list

The fact that there is a limitation that the intern needs to have physical
proximity to a Board member will limit the talent pool and applicant's
location (and most likely will result in Dave's proposed outcome).

By opening this up we:

a) are consistent with our open and transparent nature way of running OWASP
b) send a warning shot to our leaders that OWASP will have resources
available to ALL OWASP projects (and that they will be able to request for
help on their projects)
c) we plant the seed for the concept of 'OWASP Interns' (who might create
new opportunities in the future)

Dinis Cruz