[Owasp-board] OWASP Annual Report

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue May 11 02:23:09 UTC 2010

Lorna,

This is fantastic - really important stuff.  I have a few nits, but in
general this is fantastic.

1)      Page 3 - Delete this sentence "I'd also like to thank Joe."

2)      Page 4 - some strange font at the end of the first paragraph

3)      Page 4 - "The RBS WorldPay attack from this week" - should delete
"from this week"

4)      Page 5 - The "what is owasp doing" section needs some touchup to
make it feel like it's for the report, not the conference

5)      Page 10 - Title Case for the section header here and anywhere else
it's not followed

6)      Should we have a reference to the financial audit?

--Jeff

lorna.alamri at owasp.org

--
Eoin Keary