[Owasp-board] article today on F5 suit vs. Imperva

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue May 11 01:59:01 UTC 2010

Looks fine.  I agree we shouldn't have an official statement.  These things
tend to be really complex, so even if your initial reaction is "what a
ridiculous patent" you're probably wrong.  I see nothing in it for OWASP to
get involved here.

--Jeff

 <mailto:higgins at darkreading.com> higgins at darkreading.com

 <http://www.darkreading.com/> http://www.darkreading.com