[Owasp-board] article today on F5 suit vs. Imperva

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon May 10 19:00:35 UTC 2010

See belo DRAFT reply. I was asked for comment today.  Anyone have a
better suggestion?
-----

Thank you in advance for thinking of me on this topic Kelly.

Seeing that OWASP Foundation is a vendor agnostic collective of global
application security individuals we have no offical comment on the
commercial endevors or litigation claims of these companies.

We thank both of these vendors for continued support of OWASP
Foundation and assisting in our goal of raising application security
awareness globally.

Sent from my iPhone call me with questions 9735069303

On May 10, 2010, at 2:26 PM, Kelly Jackson Higgins <higgins at darkreading.com