[Owasp-board] Hypothetical sponsorship opportunity

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu May 6 16:23:14 UTC 2010

I also think it would be advisable if we shaped without ambiguities an OWASP
Projects Sponsorship policy.

I've made a bit of benchmarking and in my opinion this
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Sponsorship model could be without much
difficulties adapted to OWASP needs.

In my perspective, on top of the model pointed out above, we should also
work on the ways to keep OWASP non-endorsement policy's integrity.

Also, I suggest we ultimately decide whether or not the policy, that we have
been pushing to set up but haven't implemented still and under which
projects leaders and contributors can't be paid for their work, is to be
enforced.

My 2 cents anyway, thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project Manager