[Owasp-board] Hypothetical sponsorship opportunity

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu May 6 12:26:54 UTC 2010

Sponsorship of a project can work two ways:

1.       A company registers as a member and chooses that project during the
registration process.  In this case, 40% of the membership fee would go
directly to support that project and initiatives.

2.      A company can use the PayPal button on the project page to make a
straight donation to that project.

Softtek has already chosen to sponsor the Top 10 project with their
membership fees, so they would need to use the donate now button on the
project pages.

It had been decided that, because of the large number of projects, we would
put the donate now button on the main project page (which it is) but it can
be placed on the individual project page as well.  Let me know if you would
like me to do this for these two projects.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300