[Owasp-board] OWASP annual report

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat May 1 08:25:36 UTC 2010

Lorna,

I thought I already forwarded you the numbers:
OWASP in numbers:

Our worldwide community is growing rapidly:
21,000 people who are actively involved with OWASP.
These are the people who attend chapter meetings, participate in
mailing lists, and have accounts on our wiki.
There are 326 OWASP mailing lists (projects, committees, events and chapters)

7 Global Committees
39 Committee Volunteers
159 chapters
117 projects
17 OWASP Books
18 full day or multi-day events and conferences around the world
3 employees (Kate, Paulo & Alison)

Wiki
Page edits since the wiki was set up: 76,865With almost 6,381
articles, OWASP is the largest knowledgebase of application security
information anywhere.
OWASP gets about 200 updates to the wiki every day.
We have over 100,000 pageviews per week.
Views total 31,903,633

--Seba