[Owasp-board] GPC outstanding issues

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Jun 28 15:58:22 UTC 2010

Hello Brad,

Hope you are well and thank you for offering support. If you have any spare
cycles, I suggest you glance at our last agenda, which has never been
discussed, and pick an issue up.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/GPC_Agenda_2010-05-17

Currently, I am sorting a couple of issues out (answering daily email,
setting up new projects and closing the London training financials) and
preparing myself to build up an operational methodology to support our call
for job applications to fill the new project manager position up.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/June_7,_2010#Proposal_to_operationalise_OWASP
_.E2.80.98Chapter-lead.E2.80.99_Training_activities_and_the_concept_of_.E2.8
0.98OWASP_Academies.E2.80.99

Thereafter, I will write down a Projects Sponsorship Model Draft to send off
for Board's and GPC's review.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/May_4,_2010

Finally, if you all agree, I will put my efforts to build and place the new
template 'Project About' into all OWASP projects, i.e. I will replicate the
work I have done here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Testing_Project#tab=Project_Ab
out

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Projects_Dashboard#PROJECTS_WITH_THE_RE
VIEWED_PROJECT_DETAILS_TAB

Please drop me a line and let me know if you agree with my work plan.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager