[Owasp-board] summit10 / ibwas10 overlap (was Re: hey Seba.. would u be interested?)

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Jun 27 16:04:10 UTC 2010

Hi Fabio, Carlos,

For a number of reasons we decided to schedule the OWASP summit on
Nov-12, one day after the DC conference. This allows us to reach a
maximum number of people that can attend the summit with minimal cost
to organize it.
Next year we'll schedule the Summit again in Europe, probably back to
back with AppSec Europe in Dublin.

Unfortunately this year the summit10 date overlaps with ibwas10.
If you can reschedule the ibwas10 a couple of weeks later in November,
it would allow more EU people to join the summit and people can decide
to go to both events.

Is it possible for you to reschedule it?

Thank you,

regards,

Seba