[Owasp-board] 2010 Summit - timing?

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sun Jun 27 05:52:32 UTC 2010

Do we have any data on how well that was attended last year - especially
by OWASP leaders?

That might give us an idea of how much the summit might effect
attendance to IBWAS or vice versa.

Short of that being a significant number, I'm of the opinion that the DC
conference is likely the best option for a summit in 2010.  Perhaps a
promise to incorporate a summit in 2011 in the EU conference (Ireland)
would help ease any pain this causes.  If so, we need to start planning
the 2011 summit now so that the conference schedule isn't adversely
effected.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member