[Owasp-board] Need guidance on providing OWASP quote to Veracode

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Sun Jun 27 05:31:05 UTC 2010

I second this approach.  Not only does it provide a concrete benefit to
our corporate members, it provides a good incentive to "play nice".  It
is in alignment with my recommendation to give new/renewing corporate
members a small blurb in the OWASP Newsletter.

The one point of caution is to avoid the appearance of $5K donation =
positive comment from OWASP.  It seems to me this can be handled by
carefully documenting how this will work for all corporate members then
sticking to that.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member