[Owasp-board] global chapter committee reset?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Jun 25 22:43:20 UTC 2010

I'm OK with this too. Thanks Seba, for taking this on.

On a related note, the OWASP Projects committee seems stalled too. I talked
to Jason about that. They are stuck because no one wants to grind through
and actually assess the status of all the projects.

Can we just pay someone to do this for us? I think most of such an
assessment isn't that technically difficult. Even if they could only do
'most' of the assessment and we had to do some ourselves this would move
this forward much faster.

-Dave