[Owasp-board] Alt. Commercial Services Model

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Jun 25 17:09:01 UTC 2010

Tom, the model you are proposing is VERY similar to the one we already have
today for: the OWASP Foundation, OWASP Chapters and OWASP Projects.

Can you resend this, by first listing the current model and
then highlighting the proposed changes (note that we have already decided
that projects have the same funding allocations as the chapters (see the
OWASP Podcast project for an example)

Dinis Cruz