[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] A new OWASP Spain day: the sixth edition

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jun 25 01:23:49 UTC 2010

Vicente,

I've glanced at the event's wiki and all of it seemed very professional to
me. In my view, you are contributing to make OWASP better. Thank you.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
Homepage: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Spain
PGP: 0xD21C1EF8 - D1F0 E0B5 2ACC B4B5 57CD  C427 58B7 CF0D D21C 1EF8