[Owasp-board] Alt. Commercial Services Model

Seba seba at owasp.org
Thu Jun 24 21:44:04 UTC 2010

I like the simplicity, we'll probably have to tweak the %'s
with the current budget we have about 200k operational costs not
directly allocated to projects/chapters
the 2010 budgetted income for conferences is 180 (with 150 from US: is
this their current budget?)
100k for projects is about the same as was budgetted for the SoC

-Seba