[Owasp-board] john viega

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Jun 15 21:45:03 UTC 2010

That's funny.  I sat right next to you and hated the talk.  His
argument was specious. Nonsense doesn't make you controversial.  His
delivery was embarassing (he even apologized for it during the talk).
His slides were bullets.  His talk at the very first appsec in NYC was
bad too.  Just MHO.  He might be a draw anyway-at least for folks who
haven't seen him before.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams
Aspect Security